- Claims for damages or shortages must be notified within 48 hours of delivery, unless stated otherwise at time of purchase. Your signature will be regarded as proof of delivery.
- Payment in full is due within terms stated on the invoice otherwise a levy of £70.00 plus vat per machine and £5.00 plus vat per ingredient, bottled water or ancillary order per £100.00 or part of £100.00 value is chargeable per week on overdue payments
- Certain orders will incur delivery charges if the quantity of stock is below the minimum order requirements depending on stock ordered. Customers are made aware of these charges at the time of order or when setting up the account
- Title to the goods shall remain with the seller until the purchaser has paid for the goods in full
- In the event that a Limited Company fails to discharge invoice(s) due, the Director(s) agrees to personal liability.
- Our standard payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice. Certain new machine orders carry a 14 day payment term or as stated on the invoice. Customers are made aware of these when orders are placed.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest at 2% per month for accounts exceeding payment terms agreed.
- Customers who pay late will not have their invoice/s marked off paid until all interest charges are paid unless the customer has contacted us due to an acceptable, particular problem with payment.
- Non-payment of charges will incur additional charges as per the relevant invoice terms.
- Customers who have been contacted by Third Parties acting on behalf of Link Vending Limited will be liable to all additional costs due to either Link Vending Limited or the Third Party
- Prices and products are subject to change without notice
Online Order Forms
- You can take advantage of our web promotions when ordering online. Only one order per day per location will be accepted at the web promotion prices. Subsequent orders placed the same day for the same location will be charged at list price.
Additional / Credit card payments
- Customers with a transaction outstanding balance who want to pay the outstanding amount on or after the due date shown on the invoice by credit card will be liable to a transaction charge on the outstanding balance of 3% if the outstanding balance is more than 8 days overdue
Service, rental and installation payments
- Service and rental payments are due within the terms stated on the invoice / rental contract otherwise a levy of £5.00 plus vat per £50.00 or part of £50.00 per week will become due for late payments.
- Service calls will be stopped for late payments until payment is received in full
- No additional orders will be placed for machines on rental until rental / service payments are received
- At installation should engineers be unable to install due to the proposed site not ready ( i.e mains water and or mains electrical supply not available ):- Revisits to install are chargeable as per current rates.
WEEE Recycling Legislation
- Waste Electronic & Electrical Equipment (WEEE). 1st July 2007, after this date ALL electrical and electronic equipment must be recovered and recycled in an environmentally acceptable manner and in accordance with the specified standards. Failure to do this will be punishable by law. The OWNER i.e. purchasing client will have the obligation to fulfil the disposal of said equipment not Link Vending Limited.
- Rented machines as opposed to Leased machines (Link Vending owned) are Link Vending’s responsibility, but hold the right to charge for the disposal.
- Link Vending Limited formally passes responsibility of the disposal of the machinery purchased to the purchasing client. It will be their responsibility to dispose of the equipment in the correct manner and under WEEE legislation guidelines
- We are unable to support charity with late payments
- Nominated “Local-To-You” or “Self-Charity” discount will be charged back to you on your next order for late payments with an additional £10.00 charge
- Some advertised promotions may not support charity with the initial order only
- Charity support is halved for all customers paying by credit card
Methods of payment
CHEQUE : Please make cheques payable to Link Vending Limited
CREDIT CARD : Most credit cards accepted. Please telephone Link Vending to make payment
BACS : Barclays Bank – Account Number 30961086 – Sort Code 20-84-17
Link Vending Limited. The Charity – Linked Vending Company
Tel 020 8669 2002 Fax 020 8669 9666 email email@example.com www.linkvending.co.uk
® Registered in England 4787883 VAT 795 4335 91